Our intent is to help you strategically plan to achieve financial sustainability. By providing technical assistance, our resource development professionals can assist you in becoming more effective at securing funds from a variety of sources including foundations; state and federal governments; corporations; individuals and through earned income.
We strongly believe that building relationships is the best way to achieve sustainability. This guides our efforts to provide you with proven methods of donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
Below are some of the areas that our resource development professionals can help your organization.
- Assistance with an integrated resource development plan focused on diversification of revenue streams
- Consultation on current funding strategies
- Consultation on donor database management
- Training for board and staff on relationship building with donors and funders
- Consultation on the creation of revenue/fundraising committees
- Referrals to print and Internet sources of resource development information and templates
- Consultation on marketing and communications.
- Recommendations on donor stewardship practices
Interested in receiving Fundraising/Resource Development services? Contact us to make an appointment.