The Foraker Group will provide your organization with affordable grant mentoring assistance to help you become more effective at securing funds from a variety of sources - foundations; local, state and federal governments; and corporations. Our intent is to show you the way to improve your success at obtaining grants, diversifying your funding base and securing your organizational future with long-term funding strategies. We will share with you tips and techniques that have worked well in organizations similar to yours.
Grant mentoring can be purchased in packages ranging in price from $200 to $5000, depending on the extent and nature of service you require. Our consultants have demonstrated their success in grant writing for Alaska nonprofits and tribal organizations.
Foraker Group consultants can mentor your organization in the following ways:
- Strategic advice to help match your needs with appropriate funding sources
- Editing and consulting advice on current grant applications or those that have been rejected
- Analysis of your grant writing efforts and suggestions for improvement
- Advice on building long-term relationships with funders
- Review of development or fundraising plans (For mentoring and assistance with creating these plans, please refer to our Fundraising Consultation)
- Referrals to grant writers who have demonstrated their ability to successfully obtain funding in Alaska
- Referrals to other skilled professionals who can help meet your organization's needs
* It will be your responsibility to negotiate an agreement directly between the professional and your organization.
Interested in receiving Grant Mentoring services? Contact us to make an appointment.