Executive Director Mentoring
Executive Directors, often experience the “it’s lonely at the top syndrome.” The mentoring program will create a safe atmosphere for Executives to voice their thoughts and ideas about the direction of their organization and find creative ways to determine how best to deal with challenging situations, such as working with difficult employees, ensuring a culture that reflects organizational values and high standards, working with your board to improve its effectiveness, and producing sustained results based on core ideology.
Expected outcomes of this service include:
- Increased level of confidence on the job
- Development of new leadership skills
- Greater job satisfaction
- Improved ability to achieve goals
- Greater awareness of useful resources
- Increased support in decision making
- New techniques for managing the many aspects of the ED job
The Mentoring Package is offered in three (3) month and six (6) month packages.
Each package includes:
- One-on-one mentoring sessions by phone or in-person when possible (travel not included) for up to 4 hours per month (initiated by client)
Program Cost: Updated prices 7-1-12
Total Cost of Package for 3 months: $1320
Total Cost of Package for 6 months: $2640
Additional hours requested by the client will be billed at the hourly rate.
Please Note: If you are interested Executive Director Mentoring, please contact Laurie Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org.