From time to time, Foraker hosts special briefings or workshops to highlight an area of special interest to the nonprofit sector. When these sessions are scheduled, they will be highlighted on this page and notices will be sent to the Foraker email list. To be added to our list, please click here.
[ Show Currently Scheduled ] [ Show All ]
- Alaska Fundraising Professionals Guide to Pick.Click.Give.
- Connecting donors to your cause: The power of recognition
- Focusing your audience on your strategy: Creating long-term donors
- How to Apply for Pick.Click.Give. 2018
- It's Here: Come Get Your Toolkit for 2017
- Pick.Click.Give. Creating long-term donors through stewardship
- Taking the Toolkit to Social Media
- Welcome Back! Changes & New Tactics for 2017
- Welcome to Pick.Click.Give!: An overview for organizations and staff new to the campaign
- CEO roundtable (teleconference): How will the new overtime rules impact you?
- CEO roundtable: How will the new overtime rules impact you?
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: ALL days
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Budget & Finance
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Human Resources
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Tribal Governance
- New Overtime Rules - What Do I Need to Know?
- Pick.Click.Give. Social Media 101
- Reaching Your Donor - Messages that Matter
- Your Story Matters: How to Inspire Donors & Supporters