From time to time, Foraker hosts special briefings or workshops to highlight an area of special interest to the nonprofit sector. When these sessions are scheduled, they will be highlighted on this page and notices will be sent to the Foraker email list. To be added to our list, please click here.
[ Show Currently Scheduled ] [ Show All ]
- Cultivating Donors for Pick.Click.Give. and Beyond
- How to Apply for Pick.Click.Give. 2018
- How to Maximize Your Online and Social Media Efforts
- Pick.Click.Give: Connecting with Donors Through Storytelling
- Rally Your Team to Recognize Donors
- Welcome Back! Changes & New Tactics for 2018
- Welcome to Pick.Click.Give!: An Overview for Organizations and Staff New to the Campaign
- You Have Your List Of Donors, Now What?
- Advocacy Check-in [Currently Scheduled]
- Certificate Alumni Seminar: Strategic Planning & Execution [Currently Scheduled]
- CEO roundtable (teleconference): How will the new overtime rules impact you?
- CEO roundtable: How will the new overtime rules impact you?
- Kenai Board Intensive: Board Roles & Responsibilities & High Performing Boards
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: ALL days
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Budget & Finance
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Human Resources
- Kodiak Nonprofit & Tribe Management Series: Tribal Governance
- New Overtime Rules - What Do I Need to Know?
- Pick.Click.Give. Social Media 101
- Reaching Your Donor - Messages that Matter
- Valdez Board Development Training
- Valdez Finance Training
- Your Story Matters: How to Inspire Donors & Supporters