Classes & Series | Management
The Essentials of Nonprofit Management Webinar Series: Sustainability
Are you new to a management position or new to the nonprofit sector? Are you looking to apply nonprofit best practices to your workplace? In this series we’ll explore the core framework for running a nonprofit and the elements that will help you to make sound management decisions.
The series will include five courses to enhance your nonprofit management skills. It will run on Mondays from 12:30 - 2:30 pm.
- Sustainability (Nov 19 ) – Learn how to use Foraker’s Nonprofit Sustainability Model to guide your strategic decisions and to advance your mission.
- Board Development (Nov 26)- Grow your understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the board – and improve the board-staff partnership along the way.
- Finance (Dec 3) – Learn how to keep your organization financially stable and how to recognize the signs of financial crisis.
- Human Resources (Dec 10) - Learn the key ways to manage people – through recruitment, recognition, and retention.
- Fundraising (Dec 17) – Improve your approach to receiving charitable donations by learning how to adapt your strategies to different audiences
This is the first class in a five-part series. You must register for this first class in order to take all five classes.
November 19, 2018
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
|Laurie Wolf||[Details] [Register]|