The Essentials of Nonprofit Management Series
Are you new to a management position or new to the nonprofit sector? Are you looking to apply nonprofit best practices to your workplace? In this series we’ll explore the core framework for running a nonprofit and the elements that will help you to make sound management decisions.
The series will include five courses to enhance your nonprofit management skills:
- Sustainability: Learn how to use Foraker’s Nonprofit Sustainability Model to guide your strategic decisions and to advance your mission.
- Board Development: Grow your understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the board – and improve the board-staff partnership along the way.
- Fundraising: Improve your approach to receiving charitable donations by learning how to adapt your strategies to different audiences.
- Finance: Learn how to keep your organization financially stable and how to recognize the signs of financial crisis.
- Human Resources: Learn the key ways to manage people – through recruitment, recognition, and retention.
No scheduled dates for this event. If you would like to schedule this event for your community please contact us.