Classes & Series | Board Development
Board Series: High Performing Boards
Do you think your board could use a boost of commitment and energy? Do you wonder how to keep board members accountable? Do you wish your board had a solid recruitment and retention process? This class is ideal for organizations that want to thrive not just survive. You will learn how your board can reach its full potential by:
- Focusing meetings on mission-based activities
- Using committees more effectively
- Operating with clear job descriptions for board members
- Unleashing the creativity of board members
- Engaging in proven techniques to attract, retain and motivate board members
When you leave this class, you will have a deeper understanding of how board members can become full partners with leadership staff in assuring the success of your organization.
This is the second class in the four-part series. To register for the series, click here.
No events dates are currently scheduled. To request an event date or to speak with a trainer, please contact us.