Classes & Series | Human Resources
Performance Evaluation for Nonprofit Staff
Are you responsible for evaluating staff? Do you want a system that is not about penalty but instead encourages continuous improvement and mutual responsibility? Do you want to avoid some common mistakes? This course focuses on the important job of letting employees know if they're meeting job expectations. You will learn:
- Options for performance appraisal systems
- What performance appraisals can do and cannot do
- How to implement an appraisal system and what to avoid
- Key performance definitions
- Options for rating scales
- What other resources and options are available
When you leave this class, you will know the components of an effective performance appraisal process and how to put it into effect in your organization.
No events dates are currently scheduled. To request an event date or to speak with a trainer, please contact us.