Classes & Series | Human Resources
Understanding Wage and Hour Law
Even small nonprofits must be in conformance with the Fair Labor Standards Act. It's important that every employee is correctly designated as exempt or nonexempt from this law and paid appropriately. Upon completion of this course you should:
- Understand the latest FLSA regulations
- Understand what steps need to be taken for employers to be in compliance
- Be able to identify exempt and non-exempt jobs
- Know the ramifications on travel time calculations
- Be aware of flex schedule options
- Have additional resources for support
Any agency can benefit from the information in this course. Make sure your agency is current on FLSA requirements.
No events dates are currently scheduled. To request an event date or to speak with a trainer, please contact us.