Contact: Radhika Krishna
Address: 3701 Mountain View Drive Suite 100, Anchorage AK 99508
Phone: (907) 274-0191
Fax: (907) 748-0103
The mission of the Anchorage Community Land Trust (ACLT) is to develop healthy and prosperous communities in Anchorage by acquiring, developing and planning for the land and projects necessary to bring about sustainable neighborhood revitalization and economic development. We support neighborhoods such as Mountain View, Fairview and Spenard with our toolkit of support, which consists of real estate, community organizing, neighborhood improvements, and targeted programs. Our Set Up Shop program, which launched in 2018, provides a pipeline of training, lending, business assistance, and real estate help for entrepreneurs from our core neighborhoods. For more information, see anchoragelandtrust.org.
2 weeks ago
||Closing Date: February 5, 2021
||Location: Anchorage, AK
$42,000.00 - $47,000.00 Exempt; salary
||Status: Full time. This is a temporary position, from the date of hire until the end of 2021.
ACLT offers comprehensive benefits including including health care, dental, retirement, and PTO.
||How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and a resume documenting education and professional experience. Application documents should be submitted as PDF attachments to Radhika Krishna, Director of Programs of the Anchorage Community Land Trust, at email@example.com.
This position is part of the Programs Department with the mandate of accomplishing the programming goals of ACLT. The Program Associate is primarily responsible for coordinating Anchorage Online, a new program running in 2021 that will provide small businesses with education and technical assistance around web presence and e-commerce. This program is part of ACLT’s business training program, which is called Set Up Shop. The Associate is also responsible for assisting with other areas of Set Up Shop, including business training, technical assistance, and lending. In addition, the Program Associate is responsible for program administration, development, communications and outreach, and tracking and reporting related to Anchorage Online. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. This position reports to the Program Manager, and works alongside other program staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with program development and outreach for Anchorage Online
- Assist staff and partners with program planning, including creating documentation, policies and procedures and application materials.
- Work with staff to create outreach materials and to implement an outreach plan.
- Respond to requests for information and services.
- Lead program enrollment
- Work with staff to create application materials and an application portal.
- Work with staff to evaluate applications and respond to requests for assistance.
- Coordinate education and technical assistance throughout the program.
- Work with staff to develop content and materials for trainings and workshops. Work with partners and staff to deliver education through classes and workshops.
- Work with partners and contractors to sign contracts, schedule service provision, and coordinate between contractors and program participants.
- Ensure programs goals are being met.
- Directly provide technical assistance services to clients in areas of expertise. This may include helping with website creation, social media set-up, branding or graphic design, marketing, etc.
- Assist with other ACLT programs, including Set Up Shop and Grow North Farm.
- Conduct program and organization-related administrative work
- Compiling metrics for internal and external reports, managing program-related data, tracking and invoicing for services provided, and creating communications materials.
- Assisting with program-related development and communications, such as grant reporting and tracking and website maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- One year related professional experience, demonstrating experience in project management, community outreach, and direct work with clients or community members.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Small business operations, web design and basic website creation, social media, marketing, photography, or logo design.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients and partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong data management, computer, and analytical skills.
- Candidates with bilingual fluency and/or familiarity with ACLT’s neighborhoods are strongly encouraged to apply.
Program Staff Jobs
Denali Family Services
The Training Associate is responsible for assisting in the facilitation and...
American Civil Liberties Union of Alaska, and ACLU of Alaska Foundation
The American Civil Liberties Union of Alaska is looking for a full-time Advocacy...
Catholic Social Services
TITLE: Expeditor/Warehouse Coordinator DEPARTMENT: Saint Francis House
Housing Intake Supervisor
Cook Inlet Housing Authority
Under the direction of the Manager of Housing Services, the Housing Intake...