Classes & Series
These sessions are open to board, staff and volunteers who are interested in learning more about the skills required to build strong and effective organizations. Join us in learning how to apply the key concepts of nonprofit sustainability that will propel your mission forward.
If you do not see a class listed for your community or do not see the class you want, please use our contact form or call us at (907) 743-1200 to discuss training options.
[ Show Currently Scheduled ] [ Show All ]
- Board Series: Board Roles and Responsibilities [Currently Scheduled]
- Board Series: Effective Board Leadership [Currently Scheduled]
- Board Series: Effective Board Meetings [Currently Scheduled]
- Board Series: High Performing Boards [Currently Scheduled]
- Essentials of Good Governance - Part I & II
- Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign?
- Building Relationships for Sustainable Income
- Making the Ask & Stewardship
- The Essentials of Fundraising: Choose your Sources, Know your Role
- The Power of a Fund Development Plan
- Creating and Reviewing Employee Manuals: The Dos and Don'ts [Currently Scheduled]
- Developing effective strategies for workplace conflict
- Evaluating Executive Performance [Currently Scheduled]
- Performance Evaluation for Nonprofit Staff
- Understanding Wage and Hour Law
- Assessing the Financial Health of Your Organization: How to Know if You Are in Crisis
- Foraker Partnership: What it can mean for your organization
- So You Want to Create a Nonprofit: What you must know before starting [Currently Scheduled]
- The Foraker Nonprofit Sustainability Model: What is it? How does it work?
- Business Planning for Nonprofits
- Leadership and Management: Fundamentals Every Supervisor Should Know
- Succession Planning: Assuring a Smooth Transition When You Change Leaders
- Making the Most of the Media: A Strategy Guide for Nonprofits
- Mission Control: A Crisis Communication Guide for Nonprofits
- The Microphone is Always On: Techniques for Controlling the Interview [Currently Scheduled]