Dec 15, 2020
Posted Under: Foraker News Management
As nonprofit leaders, it’s essential that we have the tools to make informed decisions. One of those tools is our Salary and Benefits Report – which gives us context and a comparative benchmark for compensation in Alaska’s nonprofit sector.
What’s in the report?
The 2020 Salary and Benefits Report features:
- Salary data for 48 positions including executive director, finance director, development director, administrative support, accountants, clinical support, and program staff
- Regional breakdown of data from Southcentral, Interior, and Southeast Alaska
- Data from organizations with budgets ranging from less than $100,000 to over $10 million
- Data from 20 types of nonprofits, including youth development, educational institutions, medical disciplines, arts, culture, and humanities groups
- Benefit data on medical, dental, vision, holidays and leave, retirement plans, life insurance, and more
- Data on gender pay gap challenges and opportunities
- Observations on the impact of COVID-19 on the operations of Alaska nonprofits
We are hosting a free webinar tomorrow, December 16, at 9:00 am to share more information and give you tips on how to use the report.
How much does it cost?
The Executive Summary is provided free of charge. If your organization did not participate in the survey, you can purchase the report on our website. For those that did participate, you can email us at email@example.com or call us to receive a discount. The report is available at the following rates:
- Foraker Partners that participated in the survey — $200
- Foraker Partners that did not participate in the survey — $275
- Other nonprofit organizations that participated in the survey — $250
- Other nonprofit organizations that did not participate in the survey — $325
Our Financial Shared Services clients that participated are eligible to purchase the survey for $170.
Thank you, again, to those who took part in our survey and to Mutual of America for their sponsorship.